Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life: Week 3

On to week 3. I so love this project. I feel very peaceful in doing it. It has taken away that "caught up" anxiety. I am by no means caught up, but I don't feel like I'm losing ground anymore. Thanks to this process I've figured out how to catch up and keep up with my kids personal albums too. I want them to have their own albums that showcase a little more their personal experiences. Anyway, for now, week 3 makes me happy! Here's the whole view:



I really played with the instagrams this week and tried the 2x2 inch size for the journaling cards. Love that addition! The left side includes new recipes, Dairy Queen treats, Carnivorous plants, and Studying about china. I got to include a cone wrapper from dairy queen and an instagram of my favorite recipe from the week and the Chinese lanterns the kids made.



On the right side are memories of a visit from Mimi, a family baby shower, a Sunday School social, wreckage of spend the night parties, and an individual instagram of my niece Reagan at the family shower. She is 4 months old now and the happiest "rock princess" I know! I love being able to add extra stories with those 2x2s!



I am linking up to The Mom Creative where she posts her Project Life on Tuesdays and provides a place for others to link to there's. I LUV seeing other project life projects, so please consider adding yours if you are participating.

The Mom Creative

5 comments:

Megan said...

I know exactly what you mean - the best part of Project Life is how easy it seems and how peaceful you feel!

Melissa said...

I love it, Mandy! I just started and I'm already behind. :o( I've been saving things though...little papers, drawings, and receipts. I, like you, want to keep little reminders as well as photos and instagrams.
Your book is looking great!

Cami said...

I know what you mean by saying that you feel like you are finally not loosing ground, even if you aren't caught up. That's exactly how I feel about PL. At least I'm not getting FURTHER behind!

Love you pages!

Katie said...

Great pages, I like the addition of the little pictures too. It's fun to find new ways to include more photos.

Mandy said...

Thanks Guys for all the comments! This community is so fun!