Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project Life 2012 Week 1

Here goes! I am so excited about Project Life this year. Last year was my first PL experience, and I loved it. I took the picture a day format for 2011, but this year, I am going to try a weekly approach. I loved it for the first week. It gave me a little more freedom for what went where. I want to embellish a little more this year. That's hard for me. I really struggle on what to add to make it personal without "messing it up." I have a cover page in the works, but that post will have to come later.

January 1-7



This week was a nonschool week. We were still celebrating Christmas, but eventually got it taken down. Lots of shopping trips for Christmas money and gift cards. Jason and I got to have a date to Ikea. Family friends I haven't seen in over a year got to visit. I'm in love with instagrams, so I had to include a couple of them. Oh, and Breana's self portrait. She was trying out a new hairstyle.

The left side:



I'm not totally thrilled with that date card. I do want to layer them up a little, but that one just doesn't do it for me. Moving on.

The right side:



What I'm using:

American Crafts 12x12 linen album in black
The Clementine Core kit
Design A page protectors
Zig Photo Signature pen - Love this little find!
Ali Edwards Days and Months handdrawn brushes
Elements from Story Teller-Captured Kitty Designs

No comments: