Monday, January 23, 2012

Project Life: Week 2

I got behind on posting - yes, on the second week - because I didn't print my Saturday picture until week 3. I'm catching up today. Here is an overview of Week 2.



I'm trying to try some scrappy stuff in my book to make it mine and original. Guess where I get those ideas? LOL. From everyone else! Michelle Wooderson is so fun to me. She is not afraid to never use a 4x6. I'm playing with different sizes thanks to my iPhone.

The left side includes proof of my kitchen organization projects, the crazy fog on Monday afternoon, Breana "schoolin", a phone pic from Bree at dance class, a Maya Angelou quote I wanted to remember. I wrote it down on a scrap of paper when I saw it online and I just took a pic of it with my phone. I love the way it turned out. I also tried to pay attention to what I heard this week. On the title card I put some "sweet sounds" from the week.



The right side shows homework and crafts from our Explorers Bible Study, Graycen's disaster of a room when some friends came to visit, building a fire and the weather screen shot from my phone (that was a fun addition), and an instagram of our date afternoon at Joe's Crab Shack and our movie ticket stubs. I played with the different size sharpies this week and playing with collages on my phone.



Thanks for checking me out and I'll be back with week 3 soon. Oh! More kitchen project underway too!

No comments: