Friday, June 6, 2008

When the cat's away...

...The wife will play! LOL. My hubby left town yesterday on a golf retreat, so I set the plan in motion to have our closet transformed when he got home! Doing that and keeping the house from falling down around me, and getting groceries, running errands, and doing whatever else fun I feel I should get done while he's gone, is proving to be some kind of weekend!! Right now it looks like I am fleeing the country while he is gone, because of the piles everywhere! When it is done, I will post pics because I am very excited about it.

On an arrgh! note, I am still missing 4 pieces from home depot! They are now being special ordered after 2 weeks of waiting, so I'll have some holes until they come in. It is mostly for shoes and Jason's folding stuff. I'm going on a trip to Hobby Lobby today in Auburn, so I thought I might check for the pieces that Home Depot just didn't carry. That was the superslide corner rounders. We'll see. This closet will be the bomb if I can get it done!

More soon!...

No comments: