Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Well, the closet is in. Minus the 4 pieces on order, of course. When it is complete, I will definitely post pics. We have great space and everything fits. Now to find homes for the non-clothes things that probably shouldn't have been in the closet anyway! Most of it is home information/paperwork and scrapbook stuff. I have the wardrobe/closet outside for the scrapbook stuff, but I can't help but worry that some of it should not go out in the heat.

Speaking of heat...Good grief! It is June and it feels like mid-August. We are scheduled to get some rain this week in the evenings, and it should cool off. We got in the van on Sunday and the temp read 108 degrees. I know that is from sitting in the heat, but my seat, for sure, was that hot. Hopefully we will spend a lot of time this week in the pool or at the Gardens. Today, I hope it's the gardens!

Oh, I've got to post this great piece too. I don't have one, but I think it is the neatest thing. If you are a scrapbooker or homeschooler, this is a wonderful idea!

http://www.sdsunits.com/

I tried to copy and paste a picture, but the site wouldn't allow it. Just check it out!

No comments: