Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3, 2008

Just a quick check in. I keep repeating "I must do laundry, I must do laundry..." The thing is repeating it doesn't get it done, so I'd better not take long. I also must sew today. Customers are going to start wondering what ever came of their fabric! I can't wait to hang the latest nursery I'm doing. The fabrics are beautiful to go in a beautiful room for a baby girl. I will be sure to include pics when done.



This is our last week of this school year. Whew! We are going to take a week or so off and start again, but with some fresh subjects and perspectives. That will be a nice change of pace. I am also planning that we will take a break from Math and Language for about a month. I want to read more and do more of the subjects that we tend to fall behind on. Breana will start Language 3 in Abeka and Gamma level in MathUSee and Caitlyn will be in Language and Letters and Sounds 2 and Beta level in Math when we resume. Jadon will also start with Kindergarten (I think).



My Uppercase Living party canceled for tonight, but that's okay because it gives me a full free day, which I always need. It is rescheduled for the 17th.



Just for fun, here is a picture of a diligent momma bird that has nested a top our gutter. We got to watch her and daddy bird build their nest from the kitchen table, and now she is sitting patiently. We've caught daddy bird even bringing her food. So sweet!


Now, I must do laundry...

No comments: