Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Uppercase Fever

If you know me, you know I am a demonstrator for Uppercase Living. Uppercase is a direct sales company that features expressions that you "rub-on" to your walls or other flat surfaces. I absolutely love the product! Usually if you come to a show as a customer whatever you purchase at that show (the merchandise total) is doubled when you have your own party and added to your party sales as sales credit. It's a little confusing, but exciting when you get it! If I spend $50 at my friends show and book my own show, uppercase will give me $100 in sales credit because of that order. Well, hold on to your hat! Until the end of July (31st), those points are TRIPLED!! That means you would have $150 sales credit to figure your hostess gifts from that $50 order! It's too early in the morning to start calling people, so I thought I'd put it here first! If you want to take a look at the catalog, click on the uppercase living link at the bottom of the blog and go to customer corner. Use Demonstrator ID: 755829 and Registration Token: Daniel to register. You do not get spam or junk email. Here is a picture of my first uppercase order in my bedroom:



Hope you love it as much as I do...Off to email customers!

No comments: