Thursday, July 24, 2008

Running on High




Well, July has come and almost gone like a freight train! There were times I thought it was going to hit me, but we've made it through! LOL. I made it home from EXPO with my wallet a lot lighter and sleep deprived, but it was a wonderful break and so much fun! I couldn't even tell you all the things we laughed at, but suffice it to say that I even wet my pants! I don't have a group pic of our trip, but Vicki does so you can check out her blog at sisterhoodofscrapbooking.blogspot.com. These are some of the few I have:




Can you believe all the STUFF?! This is mine and Gina's. I think this was after EXPO!



Brenda kept things rolling with her practical jokes. I hope you finally got some Excedrin for that "monster" headache, Brenda!!

I went straight from the Stamp and Scrap House to the church to decorate for VBS. Monday morning we hit the ground running and we did crafts for 200 kids every day that week. It was a great week. We were very concerned that we would not have enough craft projects each day, but as Beth Smythe said, "the Lord is blessing the craft department the way He did those 5 loaves and 2 fishes!" It's the truth too! The kids had fun, but boy were we tired.

It may have helped that I had 3 Uppercase Living shows that week! Business is booming, and I'm going to have to do some recruiting or start turning people away! I think my husband is starting to miss me, but he has been a great sport. I have 4 more this week! (2 down, 2 to go)

School has been at the "0" scale these past two weeks, but we will start full force the 1st of August. I'm looking forward to sitting down with some quiet time to map out a loose schedule. We've gotten a good start, and I'm looking forward to getting into the "meaty" stuff. I hope the kids are!

I'm planning on being much more regular in the upcoming weeks, so for the 2 people that may read this, stay tuned!! LOL.

No comments: