Monday, July 7, 2008

Reentry can be tough

Every Monday seems like Reentry! I always look forward to it though. Christy and I agree that Monday is one of our favorite days because we get to get back to normal stuff and our routine. We haven't landed since Thursday evening around here, so I am looking forward to a home day.
Friday we celebrated the 4th and Laura's birthday at mom's. We started out, though, by walking in the parade with the church that morning. It was fun to see friends along the way. I took pictures of those we saw - or tried to, some were blurry from walking while I snapped. I think the kids had a good time, but they were exhausted. It was so nice for everyone to be able to come to mom's. That's the life. When family is together doing nothing - just hanging around. We got in the pool and Michael and Jason got to shoot some fireworks (all of us are too young or too old to stay up late enough to start at dark, so we start after supper! LOL). Enjoy the pics!








No comments: